Merry Christmas!
I am just about done with all of my Christmas shopping!!! How I did that I have no clue..The surgery on my legs really wiped me out for about a week and I was soooo behind!!! But Jim and I did two straight nights of power shopping and ....We Done Good!!!Jim went to Wisconsin today with Joey and brought our new puppy home. The kids have no idea!!! Let me just say that 'Chaos' is so cute!! He is so fat!!! And I believe his name is gonna fit his personality very well. He will be staying at James' until Christmas day and after all the gifts are opened we will surprise them!!! I'll be posting pictures!!
Well, as soon as I figure out how in the world to let everyone know I even have this blog...I will probably not get too many comments....I did add another picture and some music.....I am getting there!!!