We have been busy with basketball games and some of being sick. I have not gotten it yet but thought I was last night. A lot of cold and sinus stuff going around. Jim has had it the worst.
And the weather has been so cold!!!! I really love winter...really, I do..... so what I am about to say is not the norm for me....but "I am ready for Spring"!! There, I said it!!
Here is something really funny that happened around here....I have shared with some but will post here for others to see.☺
well, I think it is funny!!
DH has not been feeling well. (ok, this is not the funny part!!
)
It started last Thursday night. He came home with the chills. He went to bed and then to work on Friday. He has his own construction business so he was outside all day. Friday night he is still not well. Goes to my sons basketball game anyway....same thing on Saturday ..Jill twirls at BBall game...he goes...all the time getting sicker and sicker. I am getting madder and madder at him for pushing it...Sooooooo..........
Saturday about 11 pm he is in bed and really bad. ya know sinus stuff, coughing, sneezing and so on he gets out of bed, I am half asleep. Asks where the cough medicine is....."There's some stuff in the hall closet that your mom got for free on a rebate..use that cuz that's all we have" I doze back to sleep...only to be woken back up by hearing all these frightening sounds coming out of him. He is in the kitchen where he has taken a dose of the medicine. Pluke , spit ,spit, pluke, spit, gag, gag..all these awful sounds!! He comes back to bed(notice, I did not get up!!) gasping and acting like death is upon him....
so I ask what is wrong...gasping and still spitting he says"I think I just drank Vicks vapor rub!!!!"
WHAT??????
I jumped up and grabbed the box thinking what the heck did he do??!!!I am almost sure I don't have liquid Vicks vapor but know that I have the baby bath stuff that has the Vicks vapor in it.. maybe he got mixed up and drank the baby soap??!!! He was totally out of it if YKWIM!!!!
There is the box in my kitchen....yep. it is the box that my MIL got for free....so I start to read it....it says..
Buckley's cough mixture..it tastes awful..it works!!
and you know what?? It did work!!! he did not cough again all night. and it wasn't cuz it killed him either!! that stuff worked!!
Sunday morning I opened the bottle to take a sniff!!! OMGOODNESS!!! I swear it IS Vicks vapor rub!!!!
Anyway....funny little story here .....hope you got a chuckle..and if you ever get a real bad cough.......Try Buckley's...it works!!!......and it tastes awful too!!!

This has NOT been a paid advertisement by Buckley's cough mixture...I did it for free!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
DH has not been feeling well. (ok, this is not the funny part!!
It started last Thursday night. He came home with the chills. He went to bed and then to work on Friday. He has his own construction business so he was outside all day. Friday night he is still not well. Goes to my sons basketball game anyway....same thing on Saturday ..Jill twirls at BBall game...he goes...all the time getting sicker and sicker. I am getting madder and madder at him for pushing it...Sooooooo..........
Saturday about 11 pm he is in bed and really bad. ya know sinus stuff, coughing, sneezing and so on he gets out of bed, I am half asleep. Asks where the cough medicine is....."There's some stuff in the hall closet that your mom got for free on a rebate..use that cuz that's all we have" I doze back to sleep...only to be woken back up by hearing all these frightening sounds coming out of him. He is in the kitchen where he has taken a dose of the medicine. Pluke , spit ,spit, pluke, spit, gag, gag..all these awful sounds!! He comes back to bed(notice, I did not get up!!) gasping and acting like death is upon him....
so I ask what is wrong...gasping and still spitting he says"I think I just drank Vicks vapor rub!!!!"
WHAT??????
I jumped up and grabbed the box thinking what the heck did he do??!!!I am almost sure I don't have liquid Vicks vapor but know that I have the baby bath stuff that has the Vicks vapor in it.. maybe he got mixed up and drank the baby soap??!!! He was totally out of it if YKWIM!!!!
There is the box in my kitchen....yep. it is the box that my MIL got for free....so I start to read it....it says..
Buckley's cough mixture..it tastes awful..it works!!
and you know what?? It did work!!! he did not cough again all night. and it wasn't cuz it killed him either!! that stuff worked!!
Sunday morning I opened the bottle to take a sniff!!! OMGOODNESS!!! I swear it IS Vicks vapor rub!!!!
Anyway....funny little story here .....hope you got a chuckle..and if you ever get a real bad cough.......Try Buckley's...it works!!!......and it tastes awful too!!!
This has NOT been a paid advertisement by Buckley's cough mixture...I did it for free!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!