The new /old place

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Change can be good

Recently I decided to quit my job. I think I told everyone how hard it was for me to adjust to going out to work after being home for 25 years. But I did it. I adjusted. I started out full time and I have to admit it was hard on my family and on me. Then my leg began to really bother me so I had to have surgery in December and the Dr. recommended to quit or only work part time. I was able to work it out where I only worked only two days a week and I really like that!! Home three, work two. It was a nice compromise.

Well, this past week things changed for me. I did not want them to change but they did. It was my decision to make and I made it. I am not gonna go into details as it really does not matter. But I am home now. And I feel good about that too. Jim really needs me right now to help with running his business. It is really picking up full speed. So yesterday I faxed things for him, had to mail out things for him, ran errands and well, somehow I ended up at Archivers, the scrapbook store!! Imagine that!!! How'd that happen?? Ha Ha

To anyone who is reading this ...and I worked with you. I want you to know that I am gonna really miss seeing you. We will get together still...thank you for all you did for me, all of your encouragement, your smiles and well, just your friendship!!! I learned so much while I was there..I feel that I really challenged myself to do things that I never dreamed I would do. I have a greater confidence in myself knowing that I can do anything I set my mind to!!!! Thank you for being a part of that!!

So now I am back where I started.... like I said.....I am happy about that!!! Just a little bit poorer!! HA!!