I just knew it was gonna come down to the two Davids!!! I think everyone in America knew it!!! No brainer there.
But in my house we have a conflict. While I want David Cook to win, Jillian and Jared want David A to win. I am not sure about Jim..he just shakes his head at us but I do think he likes DC, like me.
Both are talented and I know it is gonna be really close. But I do think DC has been the most entertaining all the way through. I just like him!
DA is tolerable...hey, I am already listening to him nonstop at my house as it is...Jared has him on his ipod and he plays it through his stereo system....sometime blaring so loud. I know that is just for me. He wants to make it clear to me who he wants to see win. And I have to add that David A was so smart(or maybe his dad is the smart one)to sing Imagine again last night....I do love that song when he sings it.
I know I am the only one in my house who text voted for DC about 100 times last night....Jared doesn't have a cell phone and Jill is not that loyal..ha! What kind of fan is she gonna be!!?
So tonight is it...then it is over and I have to find something else to think about.. until next years AI (I am pathetic, I know). And wouldn't you know it...Jared has his first baseball game of the season tonight. And I am a good enough mom that I will miss the results so I can watch my sons game....thank goodness I can record it!!!
Whatever...no matter what happens let it be known that I voted for David Cook!!! And if he wins it or not.....He will be around....I think both the Davids will be.