I have been tagged by several to do this....I have not been ignoring you really, just trying to find the time to do this. SO here it goes...it is after 10 pm and I really want to get into my bed but because I love all of you who tagged me so much I will do this first!!! See what a good friend I am??? HAHAHA!
So here are the rules of being tagged:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I made my list of 7 things about myself at work on my boss' dime...ok ppl I work with ...shhhhh!!!
2. I really miss my dad....November 13th is his birthday and I am thinking about him, wishing he was alive so I could hug him on his birthday!!
3. I love my hair but am worried about the gray that is coming in...want to dye it or high-light it again but hate to spend the money for that sort of thing! I feel so self indulgent when I do anything like that for myself.I wish I could just get over it! BUT...I HAVE MADE MY HAIR APPOINTMENT!!! I am going for it!
4. I think we have way too many TV's in my house. I worry that I am not gonna get let into heaven...that God is gonna make me 'watch heaven' from a big screen just outside the pearly gates!
5. I wish I had been a school teacher....I really want to work in a school. I need to be around kids.
6. I want to go to Las Vegas again with Jim...Yes..it is a sinful place but it really was fun there! Probably any place with Jim would be fun though.
7. I need to ask Jim to shave more often....he has one little whisker that when he kisses me ..it just about kills me!! But I hate a clean shaven face sooooo what to do???
So now that it has taken me forever to do this....everyone I know who has a blog has been tagged so I am not doing the tag someone else part.
Oh and BTW...It is almost 11pm!!! UGH!!!!!
HEY....AT LEAST I HAVE UPDATED MY BLOG EH????
Life has been crazy with work, kids sports, visiting Jillian at college. I have been going to bed at 8:30 at times and I have not scrapped in a very long time. I am so looking forward to life being slower and hopefully scrapping more.
It is almost coming close to a year since I started my blog....Wow! The whole year just flew by!!!