
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas season is here??? I just cannot believe how time flies by. I made these cute little birdhouses for my tree....I am going to fill it with homemade ornaments this year. I am in the mood for change. I want to do something different with my tree this year and have come up with a lot of ideas for ornaments. We bought a nine foot artificial last year half price....I sure hope I can fill it up!!
This year I am really going to try to keep the season simple....I want to just enjoy the season, take it all in KWIM?? and not get all caught up in the shopping and spending tons of money. I just want a peaceful Christmas. One where we concentrate on why we celebrate ....The birth of Jesus.
Check back later, hopefully I will have my tree filled by then ....ha!!