Every year the Italian side of Jim's family has a reunion held at a County Club. There is a golfing tournament that starts before the actual reunion begins. We eat, then they have a Bocce Ball tournament, and the kids can jump in the boucny ball thingie. It is hard to get the kids out of this thing!!!! So this is what we did today. They have beer in one of those barrels and you spray it in your cup(you can tell I don't go to bars cuz I don't even know what to call this thing!! Hey...I don't even drink nasty , yucky beer! LOL). For several years we have caught Jacob trying to get himself some!!! Thank goodness he has stopped trying to do that!! It was a pretty nice day out so we enjoyed ourselves. Of course, I am thinking..."I need to be home getting my laundry done!!" But that is just me. I always feel like I can't afford time away just to have fun. So I start out with a totally annoyed attitude when I leave the house but once I am there, I am fine!
Jim, Jared, James and Joey all golfed together this year...Last year the Jim Yonke clan came in first but it didn't go as well for them but they had fun!! Last year we also took the Bocce Ball trophy home but again....not so well this year. That's ok though, cuz I just gotta dust those things anyway. LOL!!! Yah.....I am always thinking about the cleaning!