Fall is soon approaching. My most favorite time of the year. I love the crisp fresh morning air, the chilly nights, the changing color of the leaves, the smell of leaves on the ground or burning leaves, pumpkins, harvest time.........I just love it all!
And yet.....something about this time of year always gets to me. I have never been able to put my finger on it. I get very emotional about this time of year. Is it the kids going back to school, or the days getting shorter, or maybe knowing that the year will soon be over??? I have not a clue.
I don't know how I could love a season so much and yet it be the season that makes me the saddest?? Isn't that just crazy??
Well, we did get Jillian back to college and I must say she is happy to be there. The two boys are registered for school and ready to go back in about a week and a half. Wow.....the summer just flew right past me.
Jim and I , Jared and Jacob just returned from a quick trip to Indiana where we saw my mom before she took off to Missouri. It was great seeing her again as it was way too long since I saw her last. She looked wonderful!!!
Soccer games start up real soon and I am gonna be busy......I will blog when I can.
Dear family.....I know you read these and never post anything but that's ok...I will keep blogging for you!! Love ya!!