The new /old place

Monday, July 5, 2010

Just pretend you like it ok???

Almost everyone in my house hates watermelon.....so why on earth did Jim buy one....a big one. Yes, he likes it and I can tolerate it but Jared and Jacob hate it. Jillian hates it. And everyone else in our family doesn't live here anymore......So now we are stuck with a lot of watermelon!!

But I thought .....I don't have any watermelon pictures to scrap cuz no one likes the stuff. Never have!! (hence...the great question: Why did Jim buy a big watermelon??) But it really is colorful and would make nice pictures on a scrap book page.....so I asked Jacob if he could just pretend he liked it "pretty please, just for me", .....and this is what I got! Kind of convincing isn't it???..... except now you know he really hates it! LOL

But it made a nice colorful picture...I love the colors of watermelon.