The new /old place

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Close To My Heart Business

I know I said I would not sell again for a company as a consultant but.......after thinking about it a bit more I have decided that I will go for it once more. It just did not work for me and Creative Memories....it wasn't what I was looking for. Too muchof a high, unachievable, sales expectation from Creative Memories when I was doing this as more of a hobby. That's the way they are set up....I knew that though so not their fault....it just was too steep for me. Now Close To My Heart seems to be more on what I had in mind. And honestly, I have always liked their products. Lots of variety and great prices. I can already tell from the feedback of people.....this is going to be better. Something about CM and I dunno....ppl went running in the opposite direction. LOL....????

I'm waiting for my kit to arrive but I have used their products for a few years now and I have to say I really love them!

Check it all out and if you want to order anything or have a party, let me know. They have a wide variety of Stamps for card making and many scrapbooking products that you can incorporate the stamping into. I love to do both which is why I decided to go with them. Because I love to scrap and stamp.

So what did I name my business website...of course!!!.....scrapinstampinjoyce. Orders can be placed and shipped to you!! How easy is that?!!

Take a look!!!
http://www.scrapstampinjoyce.myctmh.com/