Let's hear it for: 2010....NEVER AGAIN!
Can you tell I really did not care for 2010?? In the beginning I thought it was going to be a great year...but... it let me down! Big time!
There were many struggles. Many very tough decisions and many heartbreaks. It was one of those years that when my trust in God was challenged. I learned alot! I learned that God never leaves us stranded....He is always near and he always makes a way.... So for that I am grateful. At least it wasn't a total waste right??. LOL But right now I am exhausted. Trying to keep your chin up is pretty hard work. .....not wanting to be a fake ...... not wanting to be a total downer. I hope I wasn't too much of either.
Now...I heard someone say...2011....It'll be like Heaven. That sounds more like it.
So, I'll leave it at that and hope for the best!
I've put up a new playlist. A good mixture that I can put on when I am in a scrapping mood.
Also, a little change in my blog. I am no longer accepting comments ....after all this time, it just seems dumb to ask people to leave a comment... cuz maybe they really don't wanna leave one.....or be disappointed because comments aren't left. I guess my feelings can get a little hurt. ( hey....at least I'm honest) Anyway, this way, I have no clue if you were here and there is no pressure on you! Come and go as you please. AND... thanks for stopping by! :)
This will be my place to express myself and a place for family and friends to check out what is going on in the Yonke family.
Here's hoping that for all of you 2011 will be like Heaven!