Hello my family and friends!
Well, we are wrapping up the remodeling/renovation and it looks like we will be moving in one week. It just seems so unreal to me. We have been working on this place for over a year. I never thought we'd ever get to this point. Jim had two surgeries and a trip to Africa so all these things slowed us down but YAY!!! It's finally time.
I have to say that I love what we have done and cannot wait to live there. Life should be easier financially for us and that just makes me feel free. Who needs to be strapped down to a huge mortgage? Not me!! :)
Once in and I am settled I'll do a slide show of the finished project. Let me just say that I am totally in love with it and grateful to my hubby who agreed to combine the two units together to make a really sweet place for us. Jared and Jacob are very excited to get there....We all are!!