The new /old place

Friday, May 3, 2013

May 2013 Update

Busy Busy!!! So much has happened and is happening! We had a new arrival on March 1st. Little Jeremiah Joseph was born! He is a handsome little guy. Reminds so much of Joey as a baby but I do see his mommy in him too! We are once again in love! Being a grandparent is a wonderful thing!! Jeremiah is an answer to prayer and we are so happy that God has given Joey and Katie a healthy little boy. 







Addison Celebrated her 1st Birthday party. I can't believe she is one. Time went by so fast this year! She is such a beautiful little girl and she loves her Gramma!! (That's me) I love it when she sees me and eagerly holds her arms out to me. Of course, I drop everything and hold her!







Jillian comes home soon!! She is done at ISU, Will be home for the summer and then  move to Chicago for a year of student teaching.  We will enjoy having our baby girl home for a few months! I'm so happy that I will finally be able to get more pictures of the two of us because...I think we take awesome pictures! LOL! (we are both soooo conceited it ain't even funny!) We plan on spoiling her rotten this whole summer! She has worked hard, had fantastic grades, while managing her job and twirling with the Marching band. We have watched her grow and mature over the past 5 years. Wasn't easy for any of us at times. But patience, love and acceptance are the key!! We love you Jillibean!! You deserve a little spoiling!






So life is busy but life is also good!! And there's no complaining about that!