


....my house STILL full of Chaos!!! The puppy, Chaos, that is!!!
For about two weeks before Christmas, Jim and I had been telling the boys over and over that we wanted a nice, peaceful Christmas....no Chaos...or nothing Chaotic and so on.. I mean we used that word in almost every one of our conversations with the boys so......
Here is how we did it.....after all the gifts were opened and the kids took off to go play with their new things...we called them back saying we noticed an envelope addressed to The Yonke Family along with two very small boxes. I began to read the letter (James had left to get the pup and was on his way back...thank goodness for cell phones because he and Joey were on together so James knew exactly where we were in this whole thing) anyway..the letter was from Santa and he was telling the boys to open the boxes. Inside were two good sized bells(like from the Polar Express) Santa instructed the boys to ring the bells and say " I will always believe, I will always believe.. I will always believe".and when they said like they meant it..with their whole entire hearts, and could hear the sound of Christmas from the ringing of the bells.....something magically wonderful would happen.....This took awhile because Jared does not believe...but oooohhhhhh Jacob had enough belief in him to cover for him!!! (I was reading the letter and could see James getting out of his car with the pup.)
Then Santa's note said "Well I know now that you believe in Christmas and can hear the bell ring so I am giving you something special this year....I am giving you a little Christmas Chaos. The boys just looked at me like.....WHAT????? and then the door bell rang and there was James with the pup in his arms...he had a big red bow on and a tag that said "to the Yonke Family from the North Pole...."Here is a Little Christmas Chaos"
They totally freaked out!!! Jumping up and down and screaming....."is this really our puppy???.... to keep ???" It worked out perfectly!!!!!!
Then they got to open the last present addressed to "someone very special" ..it was for Chaos and was a doggie bed loaded with toys and a dog collar and leash, and food bowls!!
Ohhhh and his puppy breath!!!!! I am in love!!!!
Jacob got a new soft dark blue bathrobe for Christmas and he put his bell in its pocket...just like in the Polar Express....he told me in Jacob lingo....."I will always "bewieve"
This was a great day!!!