I have all of my gifts wrapped up but I can't put anything under my tree!!!! My tree is soooo very dead ~ it ain't even funny!!!! The bottom branches are touching the floor!!! Ok...now I totally understand why I have seen Christmas trees thrown out to the curbs ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!!! I have to say I am sorry to all the people I have called Scrooges!! We have mainly used an artificial tree over the years but we finally had to toss ours out so we decided to get a real tree and paid $75.00 for it....It was perfect and beautiful...until it croaked on me!!!! I am gonna be going out and getting an artificial one half price this week. I sure hope there are some left in the stores!
We got a call from Joey last night. Katie had a seizure and from what he said it was a pretty bad one. She was check out and sent home to rest but she is gonna have to get this looked into. I love that daughter in law of mine!!! I still have not decided if I think of her as one of my kids or one of my close friends. I love being around her as she has a personality that just excites you. I love people like that!!!! Pray for Katie!!!!
So last night I made all the tags to go on the gifts that I had already wrapped...yep!!! You guessed it I wrapped all of my gifts and did not put any tags on them. They are all piled up in my closet right now. I coded them so I know who gets what....at least I hope I did it right!! ha ha.... So today I am gonna try and get those tags on the gifts. They match the wrap perfectly and did not take that long to make!....just something crazy I decided to do. I had so much scrap paper left over from my scrapbooking....perfect way to use it all up!!!
Last night Jacob was complaining about his tummy hurting. Finally around nine he threw up and then again in the middle of the night....then Jared woke this morning to say his stomach hurt him too. "NO! NO! NO! They can't be sick!!!! They are not gonna give one rip that they got a puppy for Christmas if they are sick!!!...as of right now ..Jacob seems better and Jared is not complaining....keeping my fingers crossed.
So I need to finish up some laundry bake some cookies and I think I am gonna be done with everything. Whew!!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful CHRIST~mas tomorrow!!!