Can you believe it???..I have not played tag so much since I was in grade school...ya know...chasing those boys for kisses!!! I tagged them, they kissed me. They tagged me they got to kiss me...I always went after the cute boys...the ugly ones always came after me!! YUCK!! Good thing I was a fast runner!! HA!! Sprained my wrist twice doing that!!! Awwww the good old days!!! I wonder if that was why my Grandpa Petreman would recite to me Joycey Poycey puddin' pie , Kissed the boys and made them cry. When the girls came out to play, Joycey Poycey ran away!!!
I have been tagged by Jane.
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
SO HERE WE GO..........
10 Years Ago: I was a lot thinner and had less gray hair!!!
Things on my to-do list today: to finish up my laundry that is piled sky high..dust my bedroom and my living room!!!
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off all of my debt, my kids debts and my siblings debts……If I had any $ left I would open up a scrapbook store with Andrea.
3 of my bad habits: I get my feelings hurt way too easily, I don’t laugh enough, and I drink too much coffee
3 places I have lived…Ha…….I have lived in the same town for my entire life and I plan to live here until I die!!!!!!!!! Jim has other plans about relocating but I don't wanna!!!
5 jobs that I have had: Cashier, activity assistant, child care provider, homemaker (hey…that’s a job and it’s hard work!!!) currently office work
5 Things people don't know about me: I love to wear the bummiest clothes I can when I am at home, I bite my cuticals, sometimes I use the same knife that I made P & J sandwiches with to cut the sandwiches for DH(shhh don’t tell Jim), I love to walk barefoot after we have had rain....and if we have had enough rain to make puddles...I will walk right in them!!!! and..... I eat green olives right out of the jar, drink some of the juice….and then stick the jar back in the refrigerator for the next time..and it’s OK cuz I am the only one who likes green olives in my house!!!!
ok..I am tagging everyone who reads this and does not have a blog...email me and someone else your answers (make sure you mention you are tagging them!!) And let's see....bloggers.....I tag Andrea, Christina and Melissa and Sandra..yah, that's right I am tagging four instead of three!!!! Have fun!!!