The new /old place

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Layouts





Here are some Layouts I have done so far this month.....after being in a slump I am finally getting my mojo back!!!!


I WAS TAGGED!!! Well, about a week ago I was and hmmmmm I am just now getting aroung to this. What I did was took my middle name and say something about myself using each letter of it. I think this is the way it works...if not ...oh well, I always do things my own way!!! ha!!!! AND...since I took so long to do this I can't really tag anyone cuz you have probably been tagged already sooooo if you read this and you have never done this before then I TAG YOU!!!!! Use your middle name or your maiden name(if you are a guy then duh...use your last name!!) Do this on an email or your own blog and then tag someone else. Here goes!!!!!

My middle name is Rebecca

R....Rejoice..according to my dad, I would tell people this was my name.
E....excellent driver...no tickets ever....
B....brown eyes...have them and love them. I luv brown eyes!!!
E....eat...that is all I have to say on this!! HA HA!!
C....Coffee....You knew that I would list that!!!
C....Cute...I love to be called cute..I hate being called beautiful or gorgeous!!
A....affection....I needs lots of it!!!

Ok...now it is your turn if have never done this one before!!!!