It is Spring.
The kids are off for Spring Break.
It's my 27th Wedding Anniversary.....
.......AND IT IS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahaha...I am just cracking up about this because 27ish years ago I was planning a wedding for this day and Mom did not want me to pick this day. She was so nervous that we would have a snow storm on that day. Well, we didn't and I had a nice wedding but I am laughing because this is what COULD have happened. I am laughing now but I wonder if I would be laughing back then had this happened. I am laughing because I hear my mom over and over right now in my head warning me. I am wondering if I wanted to really get married on March 21 or did I just want to do it cuz my mom didn't think it was a good idea.... whatever the reason, it was pretty exciting watching the news and hearing the threats of bad weather and then laughing because as usual the weather people were wrong!!! And It was funny watching everyone get nervous about it all....It is just snow!!!
So Today everyone in my family is whinning and complaining about the snow outside and I just don't really mind it!!! It will melt!! I am just laughing about it!!!
This too shall pass!!