



It would be nice, I guess. Ok...I guess I am ready for it....This winter has been long. I will miss the snow but I am ready to move on!!
We found out that Jillian has an opportunity to do a live twirling audition at the college she is going to this fall. She is pretty excited about it and after all the time she has put in baton and all the money we have spent on it, it would awesome to see her continue. Keep your fingers crossed and say a few prayers for her!! The audition is in a few weeks. I will keep you posted as to how it goes and if she makes it! I think I am more nervous about this than any competition she has been in!!!
PUPPY UPDATE
I believe Chaos is just about 60 pounds at 5 months!!!
He is having trouble going to the bathroom when there is no snow...Jared walked him at the park for almost a half an hour and then Chaos finally went when he found some snow!!
We had to buy him a new bed. You can see why by the picture!!
And he loves to be vacuumed. When he hears it turn on he comes running and sits on it until I vacuum him!! Crazy dog!!
That's it!!!! I decided for sure...DAVID COOK HAS TO BE THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!