



The Christmas Season. I have been waiting a whole long year for it to come around again. Some things sure take forever!!! I hope you will enjoy my corny music.....these are some of my childhood favorites. They make me think about my childhood Christmas' at home with my family..... my how the years fly. I miss those days...... and I just felt like they went well with my background paper.....remember Christmas wrapping that looked like this?? I love it! I would love to find some of it to scrap a LO with!
I have a few things planned for this month..... For starters : My Works Christmas party and next weekend I do to an all day scrapping crop with My friend Andrea. I am really looking forward to this!
I am going to try again this year to keep things simple. I think the season is so much more enjoyable this way. Not focusing on all the decorating or over doing it with gifts for everyone. Last year we did this and we really felt like we reconnected with the true meaning of Christmas....THE BIRTH OF JESUS...and the reason he came to this earth. He's the Savior of my soul!
I know the economy has got so many people's spirits down this year but please don't let it steal your joy this Christmas season. Trust in the Lord.....HE will supply ALL of your needs! I am praying for YOU!
Here are a few pics of our thanksgiving ........and now on to the most wonderful time of the year!!