Took a little break from work. So I have a total of 5 days off to be home. It feels good. I cooked homemade soup and chili and homemade bread. The boys were able to have their friends over to play video games....just like the good old days when mom was home everyday. I enjoyed every minute of it! I miss being home but I know I need to be working.
Well, tomorrow has to come....I wish it didn't. Another year ending...and it is the day John died. I always say one year closer to being with him! I wonder what it will be like, what will he look like...the same little guy I knew or will he be different?
My friend Andrea's baby girl has been in the hospital, very ill for the past week. Every day she is getting a little better. I am so thankful to God for watching over Norah and not letting Andrea know the pain that I had to know and endure. It seems that is always my prayer....please God...spare others from that.
I trust that 2010 brings joy to all I know and Love.