
First of all....HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TO MY SON, JARED!!!..............................
.........Ok..My new scraproom is very near in my future and can I just say I am totally excited!!! I really want it shabby chic in its decor. So needless to say, I am surfing the net, looking at all the shabby chic sites I can find and having the time of my life!! {I know, it's sad!} I love my life!!
I am finding the neatest stuff!! One site leads to another then to a blog and then to another blog.....I am in shabby heaven!!!
So...I have decided that once a week or once every two weeks, well.....OK..... possibly once a month {you know me....I can't be tied down to a schedule} I am gonna post a picture of my favorite shabby picture. I'll really aim for once a week. If I'm not speechless about my find...I'll make a comment.
Above is my very first picture.....and let me tell you I really love it! I just think it is the prettiest thing....it makes me think of my Grandma and Grandpa Fuller's house....something I would see in their spacious backyard in Maine.
I asked Jim if he could put one of these in our backyard and he replied back..."You want a 'picture' in our backyard?" ....See what I have to put up with???? Hey, a girl can dream can't she???