The new /old place

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update....scraproom ...no progress





I will be patient though. I think we actually get to paint on the walls this week. Life is just always in the way of things.
Well...when I went to pick out the paint...all the shabby Chic stuff left me. I cannot believe it. I love shabby Chic.....WHAT IS MY DEAL?????I mean, I have a plan and then it just leaves me!!
I am not revealing anything right now....cuz I have to see it and hopefully like it before I tell all. If you never see pictures then that means I botched the whole thing up and I hate it!!

Here are a few update pictures: Jim finally cleaning the stone in our Living room. It was so dusty. It was part of my Valentine present from him {hee hee....I'm good!} Also, Jacob and doggie funness and a LO of Me and my James!! I think it is time for a new slide show. I have new LO's of all the kids.

Dear Family....I love you......friends...I love you too!!