The new /old place

Friday, April 16, 2010

The day may have started out bad but.......


it ended all good!

Let's back track a bit here. A few weeks back, maybe even a month ago, I kept telling Jim that the sump pump did not sound right. I thought it was going out. He would go downstairs, shake it some and say, "It's ok now"

So this morning we wake up to water all in our basement! I ended up going into work late as Jim and I had to get the carpet squares up (thank goodness we put those in or we would would be ordering new carpet). My entire deck, which is pretty huge, is now covered with carpet squares that are drying out. And there is no rain in the forecast!!! Wow...that's good news!!

On the way home from work my check engine light went on....Jim isn't concerned at all!! Boy, that makes me feel good! Maybe I should go out and shake the car or something....LOL

So the day started out and kind of bad and continued to have things go wrong but my son, James, called me and said he and Jenny just got back from their ultra sound.

They sent me this above picture. IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!! I am gonna have a grandson!!!

You know.........somehow everything bad that happened today just doesn't seem all that bad anymore.