The new /old place

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Looking forward to tomorrow night


Happy 22nd Birthday to my son, Justin. ( born on April 9th) Here he is making homemade garlic mashed potatoes!! I think he is a lot like his dad..who is a waaaayyyyy better cook then I am! He will be a good catch for a nice girl someday!!! And I picked Justin's most favorite song from his childhood to play today!!!!( For Justin's sake...I removed his favorite song on 4/16.. until next year, Justin!! haha)

Straight after work I am heading out for a scrap night with co~workers at one of my favorite places to shop for my scrap supplies. It's called Hannah's. Hannah's is having a Friday night crop and I can't wait!! I always have such a great time scrapping with friends. Well...I hope I get some scrapping done....between the eating, the shopping and the laughing it will be hard!

The week has been long. It's always so hard to get back in the groove of working after a vacation. But finally Friday is here and I can rest up this weekend.

Happy Scrapping!!!!!