



well..not really, I still have Saturday and Sunday but my last day home with pay!!!
The week has been glorious! The weather was perfect most days. We took a trip on the train into Chicago, as planned, and it was so nice!! We could not have asked for better weather!! We went to Watertower to shop at the sports store, found some clothing stores for Jared {he is into fashion these days} I found some cute jewelry...I'm so cheap though....I only buy the cheapy stuff. That way I have more to spend on scrappy stuff! And Jacob was thrilled to get to the Disney Store!! Giant sized Buzz and Woody are again a part of his life. I thought we were done with Toy Story but Jacob is back into it! We also went to the top of the John Hancock ....up to the top in 40 seconds.....my poor popping ears!!! But what a view of Chicago!!
Here's a few pictures from our day....I forgot my camera!!! grrrrrr but my iphone takes pretty good pictures!
Have a Blessed Easter!! He is risen!!!