The new /old place

Saturday, January 28, 2012

January and I'm starting to put holes in the walls!!



It's time to hang things up in this place! Jim always cringes when he sees me with a hammer and some nails. LOL.
So far we have a bulletin board and two framed achievement certificates in Jim's office, these Jewelry hangings and one framed mirror. It's really hard to start putting holes in the walls after spending a year and a half fixing the place up and much of that was patching up walls! But....a house is not a home until there are things on the walls, in my opinion. I'll post more pictures later as I get more done but for now I'll show you how I display my Jewelry. I've got to have in sight or I forget I have it! The frame was made for me by a friend and I really love it!! The other I got at Hobby Lobby for 6 bucks on clearance and I love it as well.

So...let the picture hanging begin!!