Friday, February 17, 2012
Busy, Busy, Busy
Whew! Can life go any faster?? I can't believe we are already over half way through February!! Time used to fly by fast only when I was having fun but these days it seems to fly by fun or no fun!
But mostly, I have been having fun! Enjoying the new place so very much and watching Jim work on James and Jenny's apartment has been exciting. Slow....but still fun to see the progress. Remember now, they live in the unit below our 2 units that we made into one big one for us)
I attended a baby shower on Sunday for Jenny. Jillian came home for it so that was nice to see her for the weekend. The baby shower was so much fun and Jenny received so many lovely items for the baby! Jim's mom and Katie also attended as representing James' family. There were about 30+ ladies in attendance there. Actually, one of the nicest showers I've been to in a long time!! Can You believe it......she is 8 months now so very soon I will be a Grandma!!
Work is work and I put in my time but I just love coming home and being with Jim and the boys We spent so much time over the past year+ fixing this place up, so right now when are just chillin' some. Love to relax on the couch with Jim next to me.....sometimes with Jacob in between us. Pure Happiness!
So....let's hope I blog again soon or else I might be 'Grandma Joyce' by the next time I get on here. And if that is the case......I will bring pictures to show you of my beautiful grandchild, whom I love so much already!
{Hugs} to you my blog readers!