I just wanted you to know that on January 28th I posted I would put lots more holes in the walls as I hung more things up.
I LIED!...sort of. I did put maybe 3 other things up. I either can't decide what I want where or I can't bear to put a hole in the wall. I want Jim to do it and he has been busy.
He promised me this weekend but this is the 4th weekend he made that same promise. grrrrrrr!!
Anyway...no pictures of pictures to show you but.........
...only 24 more says and I will hold my grandbaby!! So I guess I could care less about my pictures an maybe that's the real reason they aren't up. Cuz if I really cared, they would be up!
Is your head spinning yet?? Good! Mine is too. I seem to have that effect on people.
So that's my quick update. Hope you are all having a great life!! Smile! Be Happy! Dance in your living room with the blinds open..life is short and shouldn't be wasted in being sad, mad and grumpy! I'm learning this finally....and it does make a difference!
BTW.....I changed my blog so ppl can make comments if they want.....better be nice ones though!!