Wow....I have not updated in a very long time! I must be more busy than I thought!!
Since my last update, Jared and Jacob have finished up with baseball, soccer and we took Jillian to college and got her all signed up for her classes, bought her books, and picked out her meal plan. She goes in August and ...I am still not thinking about that yet. Jared went to Minnesota for the USA soccer cup tournament. There were over 980 teams there and 14 countries were represented. His team came in 2nd on his division. I decided not to go so just he and Jim went. I needed to be home for Jillian and her baton corps group. There's lots of parent involvement in that. Jillian left today for National Baton competition and Jim and I will join her later this week. I am looking forward to that time away with him..just the two of us!!
I tell ya...the summer is about gone!!! By the time we get back from Nationals we will need to get her off to college and then get the boys ready for school. {sigh}
I am looking forward to them all back in school but I also want to keep them all here too. Especially Jillian.....how am I gonna do this??? How do you just let them go?????