The new /old place

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All the kids are back in school

It is so peaceful and quiet in my home once more. I am almost bored stiff!! You would think I would be so happy to have the place to myself once more but really I am not. I miss the kids.....I guess I need a few more days to adjust. I have applied at a few places for a job but..... no one wants me. This is what I get for not going on to college and then making a career outside the home....no one will even look at someone like me....a real big bummer!!! But I know I did the right thing at the time. I am glad that this is not what my Heavenly Father thinks of me....that I am valuable and worth something to Him. I will just keep trying. I need the extra money right now with Jillian in college and like I said I will be bored not doing something everyday. I watch a little girl for my friend but with the extra needed with Jill in college....I have to get something else. So I will let ya know if something comes up for me!!.....someone has to want me for something!!!! Pray with me about this!!!